ГлавнаяОбомнеПортфолиоРаботыКурсыМагазин

вторник, 3 сентября 2019 г.

Discover for Dusty Attic

Hello dear friends!
Today I have a new mood board inspiration for you.




This palette with the colours of the sunset have brought about my sea mood and I wanted to sail the boat across the waves of my creativity.

I created a multilayered canvas where I  made the background picture through the stencil from Dusty Attic and added their amazing and perfectly matching chipboard. I painted it with color ink-pads and sprays from Lindy’s.







Small shells, stones, toppings and drops of paint enhanced my layout and made it look complete.
My sailboat is riding the waves of my sweet tropical holiday memories!

Here I used:















I hope you enjoy my work!



Cheers,

Julia Ost

Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий