ГлавнаяОбомнеПортфолиоРаботыКурсыМагазин

четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

My Art journal 2020


Hello dear friends!
This New Year opens with my creative diary where I used products from my favorite company.
I made it as this month mood board and I used bright colors.






I have a chipboard as the background on the cover page  that creates additional volume.
Small puzzle pieces give an idea to collect the most interesting stories of this new year into this diary.


I used cardboard, paints and pastes from Primamarketing and clear powder from Ranger as well as glitter and few white splashes to cover some elements of the cover page. But the main element are - 

ART Journal




I collected everything in the separate book with spring to use it for your creative moments this year!
I hope you enjoy my new inspiration.

Cheers, 












1 комментарий :

  1. If you're trying to lose fat then you certainly need to jump on this brand new tailor-made keto meal plan.

    To produce this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks united to produce keto meal plans that are efficient, decent, price-efficient, and satisfying.

    From their first launch in early 2019, hundreds of clients have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a great keto meal plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones given by the keto meal plan.

    ОтветитьУдалить